Practical New Technologies
As I was contemplating my travels to Vancouver for SLA in a couple of days, I came across a new application on my iPad.
Yes - Now there really is an "App" for that. This App will get your garments to the conference in spiffy shape and you'll look like a million bucks.
Pre-Work - get your shirt and iPad... Then
1. Place the iPad in the top center of the shirt and fold over the first sleeve
2. Fold over second sleeve - mutants continue until all sleeves are folded over
3. Fold up from the bottom. The fold should be about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom.
4. Adjust your iPad - Fold over the second time aligning the top with the first fold
5. Review and straighten your garment. Voila! Wonderful!
Enjoy this new found knowledge and the technological convenience of living in the 21st Century...